Monday, November 24, 2008

Experimentation (or, Learning the Hidden Variables of Blogging)

While the format is still the same, there are some additional features you might notice. I'm starting to play around with some of the Google Webmaster and Google Analytics tools in an effort to experience more of the 'behind the scenes' of blogging.

As it is, I've already surprised myself with how often I've posted entries. Normally, I'm not as prolific a blogger as this. Both my Myspace and Livejournal accounts are lacking in any attention. I log in at random intervals and, in the case of Myspace, post about once every few months... my Livejournal hasn't seen in real activity in over a year.

I'd like to offer thanks to the local blogging community. They've rekindled my interest in posting and have led me to a point where I actively enjoy the process. I'm learning a bit more about myself as I continue to 'put my thoughts to paper', as it were.

Obviously, I'm not the best of writers out there and my posts are often more opinion than fact. Still, this experience has allowed me better understand both my perspectives and those of others.

Again, thank you to those who have shown interest and provided me with the interest to keep going.

No comments: