Sunday, November 16, 2008

Roanoke Blogger Gathering (or, Fermented Grains and Fruit as a Social Interactive Process)

Quite a few months back, Chris Berry posted a blog entry that, towards the end, invited other Roanoke bloggers to gather to have a drink or two and discuss the blogging culture and how we might better improve our own blogs through shared experiences.

It's on the table again as an idea. I'm not entirely certain what sort of traffic my blog receives, as I have no tracking elements installed. However, I know a few of you read and have some connection to other bloggers in the area. If you have interest and/or know of others who might enjoy such an outing, let me know and between our assorted work and family schedules, hopefully I can figure out a suitable day and time, preferably before the holiday season is fully upon us.

No comments: